Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What are my expectations from this class?

I have a few different expectations from this class amongst learning what entrepreneurship entails. These include:
  • The common characteristics of successful entrepreneurs.
    • Personalities, behavior, and reputation.
  • What it takes to start a successful company.
    • The drive, the passion, and the determination.
  • The process of patenting your ideas and thoughts.
  • Managing rapid growth
  • Sustainability of a company. 
  • Strategies of building a strong team. 
  • Managing profit and being able to capitalize margins
Anyone can be an entrepreneur but what does it take to be a successful entrepreneur. What skills and traits must I master in order to come up with ideas that will make me a profit in the long run. In this class, we will be devising a business plan that will take our ideas and turn them in to a full proof written out proposal. With this proposal, I hope to gain enough knowledge and skills that I can apply later on in life when the time comes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment